Rhotia Valley Children’s Home could not exist without the financial help of our donors.
Thanks to the donations we are able to:
- Cover the costs of a child per year
- Pay School fees for children who want to go to secondary school or vocational school
- Pay extra education courses, like English lessons
- Pay for School books for the children
- Buy warm fleece sweaters and jackets for the fresh early mornings
- Implement particular projects (Laptop Projects, Microscopes Lab, Business School etc.)
Your donation will give us a chance to find proper education and to develop children’s talents.
You can send your donations to the Rhotia Valley Foundation Bank Account: Rabo Bank Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
Attn.: Rhotia Valley Foundation
Account Nr. : 12.94.32.008
SWIFT/BIC Code: RABONL2U
IBAN: NL16 RABO 0129 4320 08
Please add your email address, so we can properly thank you.
Make a gift
Alternatively our guests can donate directly to our Children’s Home through other means.
We list here below the items that are most urgently needed.
- Shoes for all ages (3-19 years old)
- Socks for all ages (3-19 years old)
- Clothes for girls aged between 14 – 19 years old
- New girls underwear
- Movies with English subtitles for all ages
- Scissors for kids
Our children also really appreciate it when guests can bring fruit, such as bananas, when you meet them!
The children can flourish because there are people in the world who care, like you.
If you are interested to cooperate with us and learn more on the on-going projects, please do not hesitate to contact us.