Rhotia Valley Children’s Home could not exist without the financial help of our donors.
Thanks to the donations we are able to:
- Cover the yearly costs of a child
- Pay school fees for primary and secondary school for the children
- Pay fees for the children who want to go to vocational school
- Pay for extra education courses, such as English lessons
- Pay for school books for the children
- Buy new school uniforms and school shoes
- Buy warm fleece sweaters and jackets for the fresh early mornings
- Implement new projects for the small business school
Your donation will give us a chance to find proper education and to develop children’s talents.
You can send your donations to the Rhotia Valley Foundation Bank Account: Rabo Bank Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
Address: Eendrachstraat 133, Apeldoorn
Attn.: Rhotia Valley Foundation
Account No.: 12.94.32.008
SWIFT/BIC Code: RABONL2U
IBAN: NL16 RABO 0129 4320 08
Please include your email address so we can properly thank you.
Make a gift
Alternatively our guests can donate directly to our Children’s Home through other means.
Below are the items which are most urgently needed:
- Shoes for all ages (3-19 years old)
- Socks for all ages (3-19 years old)
- Clothes for girls aged between 14 – 19 years old
- Trousers for boys aged between 12-14 years old
- New underwear for girls and boys aged between 16-19 years old
- New bras for young ladies aged between 13-19 years old (Cup size A-C)
- Movies with English subtitles for all ages (PG rated)
Our children also really appreciate it when guests can bring fruit, such as bananas, when you meet them!
The children can flourish because there are people in the world who care, like you.
If you are interested in cooperating with us and learning more about the on-going projects, please do not hesitate to contact us.