Rhotia Valley Children’s Home could not exist without the financial help of our donors.
Crowd Funding: Support the school careers of the Rhotia Valley children – December 2020
Join the Club! – Funding for school education dropped, as a result of the worldwide corona crisis. Your financial support is most welcome via the website GoFundMe. Read more about this campaign here.
Thanks to donations we are also able to:
- Cover the yearly costs of a child
- Pay school fees for primary and secondary school for the children
- Pay fees for the children who want to go to vocational school
- Pay for extra education courses, such as English lessons
- Pay for school books for the children
- Buy new school uniforms and school shoes
- Buy warm fleece sweaters and jackets for the fresh early mornings
- Implement new projects for the small business school
Your donation will give us a chance to find proper education and to develop children’s talents.
You can send your donations to the Rhotia Valley Foundation Bank Account: Rabo Bank Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
Address: Eendrachstraat 133, Apeldoorn
Attn.: Rhotia Valley Foundation
Account No.: 12.94.32.008
SWIFT/BIC Code: RABONL2U
IBAN: NL16 RABO 0129 4320 08
Please include your email address so we can properly thank you.
Make a gift
Alternatively our guests can donate directly to our Children’s Home through other means.
Below are the items which are most urgently needed:
- Shoes for all ages (3-19 years old, black shoes for school)
- Socks for all ages (3-19 years old)
- Clothes for girls & boys aged between 14 – 19 years old
- Jeans for girls & boys aged between 14 – 19 years old
- New underwear for girls and boys aged between 16-19 years old
- New bras for young ladies aged between 13-19 years old (Cup size A-C)
- Bed-sheets and bed-covers
- Children’s Backpacks
- Wooden toys/puzzles
- Bamboo Plates & Cups
- Spoons & Forks
- Portable Solar Lights
- English Reading Books for all ages
Our children also really appreciate it when guests can bring fruit, such as bananas, melons etc.
But … please, do not bring single use plastic. Plastic bags are forbidden in Tanzania and we also try to ban plastic from our lodge and our children’s home.
The children can flourish because there are people in the world who care, like you.
If you are interested in cooperating with us and learning more about the on-going projects, please do not hesitate to contact us.